[MOL] clinical trials [01274] Medicine On Line

[MOL] clinical trials

Hi....I'm a writer/researcher in New YOrk City doing research on clinical
trials. I'm trying to interview as many patients and patient advocates as
possible about where they go for good cancer treatment and clinical trial
information online. I'm particularly interested in speaking to patients who
have participated in trials to find out what their experience was like.
Thanks. Feel free to email me at SarHutter@aol.com