[MOL] Can Fish Oil Chase Both Heart Attacks And Blues? [01270] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Can Fish Oil Chase Both Heart Attacks And Blues?

Good Morning All,

Since we discussed the benefits of Omega=3 and Flaxseed oil, I thought
the following information may be of some use since it further discusses
those products that contain Omega=3.

Can Fish Oil Chase Both Heart Attacks And Blues?

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (NYT Syndicate) - The claims of late for fish
oil sound as extravagant as those for snake oil - but a closer
look at the research suggests that fish oil may actually live up
to its amazing promises.  The secret ingredient?  Two special
omega-3 fats - called EPA and DHA - that are found in every fish,
but which are lacking in almost everyone's diet.

http://ipn.intelihealth.com/ipn/ihtIPN?st=7189&c=268441
_\\

God Bless You all,
marty auslander