[MOL] Some Humor For Animal Lovers [01266] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some Humor For Animal Lovers

Good Morning All,

Thought I would awaken your day and surprise you since I am one serious
person and rarely joke around. But thought the following to be cute.
Must give the credit to my Brother for this.

A mangy looking guy who goes into a restaurant and orders food. The
waiter says,
"No way. I don't think you can pay for it."
The guy says, "You're right. I don't have any money, but if I show you
something you haven't seen before, will you give me the food?"
"Deal!"
The guy reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a hamster. He puts
the hamster on the counter and it runs to the end, across the room, up
the piano, jumps on the keyboard, and starts playing Gershwin songs. And
the hamster is really good.
The waiter says,
"You're right. I've never seen anything like that before. That hamster
is truly good on the piano."
The guy downs the hamburger he ordered and asks the waiter for another.
"Money or another miracle," says the waiter.
The guy reaches into his coat again and pulls out a frog. He puts the
frog on the counter, and the frog starts to sing. He has a marvelous
voice and great pitch. A fine singer. A stranger from the other end of
the counter runs over to the guy and offers him $300 for the frog.
The guy says, "It's a deal."
He takes the three hundred and gives the stranger the frog. The stranger
runs out of the restaurant.
The waiter says to the guy, "Are you crazy? You sold a singing frog for
$300? It must have been worth millions."
"Not so," says the guy, "the hamster is also a ventriloquist."

God Bless you all,
marty