[MOL] Bess [01264] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bess

Title: Bess

Bess,

I just wanted to tell you that my Mom took the Xeloda for six months and it was effective for her.  She did not lose her hair and kept her weight on pretty good.  She did have a little bit of 'mind racing' and difficulty concentrating but Xanax helped w/ that.  How many pills do you have to take?  Mom had 7 a day.  Anyway, I just thought I would tell you from experience, the Xeloda was pretty good.  Unfortunately it lost its effectiveness after 6 months which is not uncommon for her type of cancer.  My wishes for you is that it works like a damn charm.  Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,
Dusti