Re: [MOL] RE: [MOL] DUSTI! Chris and John! [01249] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: [MOL] DUSTI! Chris and John!

Dear John,

I am sooooooo  very glad you said old g-l rather than me. I would catch
the wrath of you know who. I am very careful what we say to that old, I
mean young chickadee. And I am out of here also. Good thing she cant
throw snowballs our way. OHhhh, HI Lil. Lol.

Take care Bro and Sis.
Very warmingly and in fun
marty