[MOL] Touch of Wonder [01227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Touch of Wonder

Something sweet to ponder as we end our gift of this Tuesday.  God Bless.

John

                                TOUCH OF WONDER

Two little children, a boy and a girl, walked hand-in-hand to
their neighbor's house. Standing on tip-toes, the little girl was
just able to reach the doorbell. A woman greeted them and asked
what they wanted. "We're playing house," the little girl
answered. "This is my husband and I am his wife. May we come in?"

Thoroughly enchanted by the scene confronting her, the lady said,
"By all means, do come in."

Once inside, she offered the children lemonade and cookies which
they graciously accepted. When a second tall glass of lemonade
was offered, the little girl refused by saying: "No thank you. We
have to go now. My husband just wet his pants."

Many adults have forgotten what it is like to be a child. They
forgot that they once believed the world to be full of magic,
wonder and awe. They don't remember to take time for play and
have forgotten how to feed their imaginations. For them, ordinary
events are now all too commonplace and the extraordinary cannot
hold their attention for long. They are not too old to be
"awe-struck"!

Does life still hold for you some remnant of magic? Today, you
can rekindle that touch of wonder. It's part of being fully
alive!