From: KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM [mailto:KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 2:19 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Re: Sunday in Boise

Dear Chris and Lil:  It's Sunday, and I'm managing to resist the
temptation
to do housework!  LOL  I got my huge project done, and I'm resting on my

laurels, so to speak.  Actually, it's my fanny.  Daughter is coming to
pick
me up and we're going shopping this afternoon -- later, the sweet man is

coming over for dinner.  I've had an excellent weekend so far.  Hope you

have, too.  Love, Kathy