From: CCR0417@AOL.COM [mailto:CCR0417@AOL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 11:55 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] DUSTI! Chris and John!

In a message dated 03/13/00 9:36:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< Chris, say what?  You want me to continue with those long hard to
understand boring things I send out?????  Keep dishing, it's payback time to

me, I can with stand it!  After all I gotcha plenty of times, you deserve a
good hit.  LOL!  Come and get me......if you can..... >>

Lillian, you know I haven't once managed to get one step ahead of you - YET!

I'll keep working on it though. :)  -chris