[MOL] Marlene! [01207] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marlene!

Marlene, I would keep asking until you find someone to talk to you until
YOU understand the reasons why they want to do this! Here in Canada,
our  provincial cancer agency has policy manuals that work as guidelines
for  doctors. They follow treatment protocols for different diagnosis as
established by what has worked and what is currently approved by our
drug agencies (money talks too). Just an opinion, Jeanne