[MOL] Re: Man on the moon [01148] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Man on the moon

Hi Jeanne, Jim and Kathryn
Hope you are all doing well.  We are still alive and
well in living in James Bay.  You would never know it
but we are practically neighbours.  I look forward to
my course end March 31 so perhaps we can take some
time to have a cup of green tea.   I know, I keep
promising and soon it will happen.  Mom will arrive
here around the 27/28 of the month for about a week.
I hope we can gather the clan together for one night
somewhere.
Good luck with your grad plans Kathryn.
Look forward to seeing you all....love to your mom and
dad.
Leona & Hugh