Re: [MOL] Well MR. Jennings Just Got A Whole Lot Of Shaking GoingOn! [01072] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Well MR. Jennings Just Got A Whole Lot Of Shaking GoingOn!

Dear Chris,

We love Lil dearly and we know the plight, as a caregiver she is
undertaking. So my heart goes out to her and all those like her who love
their spouse and yet have to help the survivors (spouse or loved one)
get beyond the fears, the anxieties, the emotions and boost them into a
place to help them take charge of their health......while she and we are
going through our own fears.....and yet we must do this so circumspect
as to make certain we are not creating more stress upon them. I believe
Lil does this so well and hope that other caregivers follow her lead. I
know I do.

God Bless You and thank you
marty auslander