Re: [MOL] How often? [01039] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How often?

Peg,  It seems to me that 5 years is to long to wait.,,      In N.Y. the
theory goes if a polyp is found repeat in one year , if none more found,
repeat in 3 years then goto five years.  I'm not a doctor and I truly believe
 you should listen to your doctor, but a second opinion would not hurt.
Best,   Sylvia