Re: [MOL] A Virus. [00998] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Virus.

Dusti,
    Could you send me or the whole mol group the name of your virus
protection program and perhaps where it may be obtained? I would like to
install a really good one and I know very little about them. Yours sounds
like it is a good one. Thanks!
    Pa