Re: [MOL] Well MR. Jennings Just Got A Whole Lot Of Shaking Going On! [00997] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Well MR. Jennings Just Got A Whole Lot Of Shaking Going On!

Dear Lil,

Sounds like thats a good plan. No great job being a caregiver, but when
it comes to the one we love, I would want no other doing the job. Good
Luck sweet lady.

God Bless You,
Your Bro
marty