Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00995] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Jennifer,
    I am close to the same position, so I can't help financially.  I pray
someone out there can.  I'm glad you asked for prayer as that is one thing I
CAN do.  I pray you know the Lord as I do for that is how you get through it
all no matter what it is.  With God all things are possible.  I know it for a
fact.  I'm living proof.  Keep the faith!

Luv ya,

Marlene