Re: [MOL] RE: ZADAXIN- Do not have an answer; however/many liver trials [00984] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: ZADAXIN- Do not have an answer; however/many liver trials are recruiting right now!

 This has many trial listings for you to explore.  Good luck!  Your friend,
lillian
Home | Search | Browse | Resources | Contact Us | User's Guide | What's New
| About

Search Results
There is no match for (liver cancer trials).
Searching (liver <AND> cancer <AND> trials) found 190 studies.

 Search again using Basic Search or Focused Search.

Here are studies 1 to 50 of 190 total.
 To see more than one study at a time, select checkboxes on the left and
press the "Display Studies" button.
1.  Recruiting Rebeccamycin Analogue and Cisplatin With or Without
Filgrastim in Treating Patients With Advanced Cancer
Condition: cancer
2.  Recruiting Gene Therapy in Treating Patients With Cancer
Conditions: lung cancer; pancreatic cancer; renal cell cancer; endometrial
cancer; esophageal cancer; ovarian epithelial cancer; colon cancer; rectal
cancer; ...
3.  Recruiting Oxaliplatin and Paclitaxel in Treating Patients With
Metastatic or Unresectable Cancer
Condition: cancer
4.  Not yet recruiting Gemcitabine Plus Paclitaxel in Treating Patients With
Advanced Non- small Cell Lung Cancer or Other Solid Tumor
Condition: cancer
5.  Recruiting Interleukin-11 Plus Filgrastim Prior to Peripheral Stem Cell
Transplantation in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hodgkin's Disease,
Breast Cancer, or Other Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
6.  Not yet recruiting Bryostatin 1 Plus Gemcitabine in Treating Patients
With Advanced Cancer
Condition: cancer
7.  Not yet recruiting Radiofrequency Ablation Followed By Hepatic Artery
Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Colorectal Cancer That Has Spread to
the Liver
Conditions: recurrent colon cancer; stage IV rectal cancer; stage IV colon
cancer; liver metastases; recurrent rectal cancer
8.  Recruiting Heat Therapy in Treating Patients With Unresectable Primary
or Metastatic Liver Cancer
Conditions: stage IV childhood liver cancer; advanced adult primary liver
cancer; stage III childhood liver cancer; liver metastases; ...
9.  Not yet recruiting ZD1839 in Treating Patients With Advanced Solid
Tumors
Condition: cancer
10.  Recruiting Vinorelbine Plus LY335979 in Treating Patients With
Unresectable Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
11.  Recruiting DX-8951f in Treating Patients With Liver Cancer
Conditions: localized resectable adult primary liver cancer; advanced adult
primary liver cancer; recurrent adult primary liver cancer; ...
12.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Advanced
Cancer
Condition: cancer
13.  Recruiting Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Treating Patients With
Metastatic or Recurrent Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
14.  Recruiting SarCNU in Treating Patients With Metastatic or Unresectable
Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
15.  Recruiting Irinotecan in Treating Children With Refractory Solid Tumors
Conditions: childhood soft tissue sarcoma; childhood liver cancer; brain
tumor; bone cancer; eye cancer; kidney tumor
16.  Recruiting PNU 166148 in Treating Patients With Metastatic Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
17.  Recruiting Geldanamycin Analogue in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery
Condition: cancer
18.  Recruiting Interleukin-12 and Trastuzumab in Treating Patients With
Cancer That Has High Levels of the HER2/neu Protein
Conditions: ovarian epithelial cancer; breast cancer; ovarian sarcoma;
bladder cancer
19.  Recruiting Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
20.  Recruiting Cisplatin, Gemcitabine, Interferon alfa, and Hyperthermia in
Treating Patients With Advanced Cancer
Condition: cancer
21.  Not yet recruiting Fluorouracil Plus UCN-01 in Treating Patients With
Advanced or Refractory Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
22.  Recruiting Paclitaxel Plus L-778,123 in Treating Patients With
Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Condition: cancer
23.  Recruiting Irinotecan in Treating Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
24.  Recruiting SR-45023A in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or
Metastatic Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
25.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy Plus Amifostine in Treating
Patients With Advanced Cancer
Condition: cancer
26.  Recruiting VX-853 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors Receiving
Liposomal Doxorubicin
Condition: cancer
27.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Treating
Patients With Stage III or Stage IV Colorectal Cancer, Other Refractory
Cancer, or Metastatic Cancer of Unknown Primary Origin
Condition: cancer
28.  Recruiting PS-341 in Treating Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or
Lymphoma
Condition: cancer
29.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Amifostine in
Treating Young Patients With Liver Cancer
Conditions: drug toxicity; stage IV childhood liver cancer; stage I
childhood liver cancer; childhood hepatoblastoma; stage III childhood liver
cancer; ...
30.  Recruiting Bryostatin 1 and Interleukin-2 in Treating Patients With
Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Condition: cancer
31.  Recruiting KRN7000 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
32.  Recruiting MEN-10755 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
33.  Recruiting E7070 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
34.  Recruiting BIBX 1382 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
35.  Recruiting CHS 828 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
36.  Recruiting E7070 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
37.  Recruiting E7070 in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
38.  Not yet recruiting Geldanamycin Analogue in Treating Patients With
Advanced Cancer
Condition: cancer
39.  Recruiting Defibrotide in Treating Patients With Liver Damage Following
Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
Condition: veno-occlusive disease
40.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Advanced
Cancer
Condition: cancer
41.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Peripheral Stem
Cell Transplantation in Treating Men With Previously Untreated Germ Cell
Cancer
Condition: testicular cancer
42.  Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy In Treating Patients With Advanced
Cancer
Condition: cancer
43.  Recruiting Photodynamic Therapy in Treating Patients With Cancer of the
Bile Duct, Gallbladder, or Pancreas
Conditions: stage III pancreatic cancer; stage IV pancreatic cancer;
unresectable gallbladder cancer; unresectable extrahepatic bile duct cancer;
44.  Recruiting Chemotherapy in Treating Children With Liver Cancer
Conditions: stage IV childhood liver cancer; childhood hepatocellular
carcinoma; stage I childhood liver cancer; childhood hepatoblastoma; ...
45.  Recruiting Chemoembolization in Treating Patients With Primary Liver
Cancer or Metastases to the Liver
Conditions: advanced adult primary liver cancer; liver metastases; recurrent
adult primary liver cancer; adult primary hepatocellular carcinoma; ...
46.  Recruiting Aplidine in Treating Patients With Advanced and/or
Metastatic Solid Tumors or Recurrent or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Condition: cancer
47.  Recruiting Lymphocyte Infusion in Treating Patients With Relapsed
Cancer After Bone Marrow or Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
Condition: cancer
48.  Recruiting Anhydrovinblastine in Treating Patients With Advanced
Recurrent Solid Tumors
Condition: cancer
49.  Not yet recruiting Carmustine Implants in Treating Patients With Brain
Metastases
Condition: cancer
50.  Recruiting Irinotecan and Capecitabine in Treating Patients With Solid
Tumors
Condition: cancer

U.S. National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894
National Institutes of Health
Department of Health & Human Services
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Copyright and Privacy Policy