Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Jenifer Reply [00981] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Jenifer Reply

jennifer!  Things don't sound so great for you. I don't want you to add to
your problems; but one is not permitted to solicit over forums.

I would suggest that you contact your Dept. OF Social Services immediately
and also housing.  The Salvation Army and Dss have emergency utily funds .
Also don't overlook the Churches, even if you are not member of that Church.
Many will help

Good luck and our prayers, lillian