[MOL] (no subject) [00979] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

i am wriring to ask that you help my family i was recently in a car accident
and am unable to work i have little to know money i am alone with my 4
children. my rent is due (i dont want to loose my home )my electricty is
about to be shut off and i cant work. i really need a prayer write now
  if you could find it in your heart to help i would deeply appreciate it
i had surgery about a week ago. i pray that i will be able to work very soon
but as for now i need help to keep my children safe and worm, please help!
   this is not a scam please believe me! this is just a desperate plea to
take care of my children
                                 thank you for your time
                                      and god bless you

                                          jennifer conner