RE: [MOL] A question about pain... [00879] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] A question about pain...

Title: RE: [MOL] A question about pain...

Bridgett, as you know, I am not 'in the know' about alot of medical things but my feeling has always been that at the Doctor's office, I am the customer.  Don't accept less than what you need.  If it was me, (because I'm a weeny) I would gripe (or whine) until I got what I needed.  Don't you live in Canada?  I'm not sure how the medical profession works there but keep pushing until you get effective relief.  No one should have to live with pain.  I have told Mother many times that if now is not the time to take pain relief, then there is never a time.  I wish you success & hope you let us know if you make any progress towards getting relief.

Regards,
Dusti