[MOL] I do not believe I am sending this joke! [00815] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I do not believe I am sending this joke!

There were 11 people hanging on to a single rope that
suspended them from a helicopter trying to bring them
to safety. Ten were men; one was a woman.

They all decided that one person would have to let go
because if they didn't, the rope would break and all
of them would die.

No one could decide who it should be. Finally the
woman gave a really touching speech, saying how she
would give up her life to save the others, because
women were used to giving things up for their
husbands and children and giving in to men.

All of the men started clapping.

Warmly, lillian