Re: [MOL] to bridget [00811] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to bridget

The cancer is in my bile duct...very rare but the characterictics are very
similar to pancreatic cancer as is the treatment and prognosis...I've been
off on disability for about a year and half, partly due to the treatments
but for about the last year has been a result of chronic pain...a little
aftereffect no one warned me about.lol However, I have wonderful doctors,
great friends and support (a lot of that coming from this group) and a
belief that it's the quality of today that matters most. I have tried to
find new things that I can do to make the days more interesting and fun...I
find candles very peaceful and was going thru a ton of them, so I started
making my own...I LOVED IT! and actually joined a local crafters guild and
sold some...mostly I give them for presents and to keep up my own
supply...you need something to look forward on the good days...it helps get
thru the bad ones...
Feel free if you'd like to chat private as I'm sure everyone's getting tired
of hearing about my bile duct (charming as it may be)..
Your friend,
Bridget