[MOL] Inspiration [00807] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Inspiration

Hello, dear friends...I came across these 2 quotes on a great site,
http://www.inspirationpeak.com/

The first quote in particular, by Annie Besant, seems like "words to live
by" for those of us on the cancering journey. Love, Joicy

                                    Never forget that life can only be nobly
inspired and
                                    rightly lived if you take it bravely and
gallantly, as a
                                    splendid adventure in which you are
setting out into an
                                    unknown country, to face many a danger,
to meet many
                                    a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and
lose many a
                                    battle."

                                    Annie Besant
                                    English Peace and Social Justice Advocate
                                    Books  Biography

                                    Keep me from going to sleep too soon
                                    Or if I go to sleep too soon
                                    Come wake me up. Come any hour