Re: [MOL] Pot, Vit. C May Pose Heart Risks.... [00796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pot, Vit. C May Pose Heart Risks....

Dear Kathy,

You are quite welcome. Just to let you know, we were told there is very
little  beneficial value to 500 mg or harm as well. Just a note. So dont
be concerned about the Vitamin C, if it is a concern.

God Bless You,
marty