[MOL] Calling all Breast Cancer Survivors [00794] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Calling all Breast Cancer Survivors

	I'm a high school junior in Plainview, New York, and am coordinating a
study in conjunction with the Department of Preventive Medicine at the
University Hospital at Stony Brook. We are studying the Psychosociology
of Breast Cancer.
	Breast cancer is a disease that affects not only tissues and bones, but
also people and their families, and we would like to know about your
experiences with breast cancer. If you could take a few minutes of your
time to complete our anonymous and confidential questionnaire, it would
be greatly appreciated. Please visit our website to complete our survey,
entitled "Coping With Breast Cancer." Our website is:
http://www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/prevmed/bcsurvey/
	Thanks in advance for your time and interest.
	Sincerely,
	Shari Morris