Re: [MOL] Chris! [00789] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris!

It was so good to get caught up on your world and your Dads.  I am praying
hard this test comes back A-okay and be sure to let us know.

It has been proven that the elderly who are often shut-ins do very well with
computers and it is a mean's of opening the world up to them and having
people to chat with.

I believe the same would go for those with cancer or any serious decease; so
you know I back it 100%.  Lets all give it some thought to see how we could
formulate this excellent idea.  Take care friend, stay well, love ya,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....