Re: [MOL] tolillian [00760] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tolillian

Hi, Andy I'm Bridget and I only found this forum about a week ago and have
been "butting in" all over the place...so far everyone has been so wonderful
and supportive that I forget they're not all old friends.
I have a rare form of cancer that carries a 2% - 25% survival rate depending
on the spread...I fall somewhere in between and I'm still here a year and a
half later with no plans of becoming a statistic. Knowing this, I made a
promise to myself, early on, to try to stop worrying about the outcome and
being always focused in the future and to accept every day as the gift it
is...Sometimes it's hard but I forgive myself my weaknesses and try to
quickly get back on track. Please know I'm here for you along with everybody
else in this forum...
Your friend,
Bridget