[MOL] to kathleen corrigan [00749] Medicine On Line

[MOL] to kathleen corrigan

dear kathleen,

i don't know if i'm going to be accepted into a clinical trial, it was
supposed to be based the the results of a biopsy (and my stage which is now 3
but may be 4)which was supposed to be today but is being postponed becasue I'm
sick.  but i'm hoping and praying like mad because I think since the cancer
has spread in only a couple months I need something aggressive.  I don't know
too much about melanoma and I keep getting more confused and depressed the
more I read and learn.  I haven't been sick too long though so i guess I don't
have much to complain about compared to some people.  Well, hope this clears
things up. thanks for inquiring, andy

KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM wrote:
> Dear Andy:  I'm so glad you've been accepted into a clinical trial.  This is

> really wonderful news.  As you know, I was in a clinical trial myself.  I
> know I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't been.  You're going to be fine, my

> friend.  Kathleen in Boise

~Andy