Re: [MOL] FAT! Finder!/Dusti/Kathy/Kathaleen/Caroline... [00741] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FAT! Finder!/Dusti/Kathy/Kathaleen/Caroline...

While not specifically in the pancreas but rather the bile duct (with some
involvement of the pancreas) there are a number of similarities including
the treatment and prognosis. Maybe I could be of help.