Re: [MOL] FAT! FAT! FAT!/Reply to Ha Ha Ha Caroline! [00709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FAT! FAT! FAT!/Reply to Ha Ha Ha Caroline!

Hey hey hey,
I don't need anymore. Actually I'm going for a breast reduction because
mine are way too big. I could also be one on the donor list.

chestily,
Caroline from Canada