[MOL] ABout Blood Clots [00708] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ABout Blood Clots

Good Morning All,

Tis not funny, but had to chuckle as we live near Disneyland and all the

roller coasters. Barb had a subdural hematoma of the brain and another

hematoma of the spine within two weeks last summer. Was not related to

roller coasters, but a combination of blood thinner called coumadin and

chemotherapy. Just thought I would add something to this message.

Roller Coaster Causes Blood Clot On Brain

(Medical Tribune)  In a number of recent cases, neurologists

have seen people develop subdural hematomas - blood clots that

rest on the brain - after riding on large roller coasters.

http://www.intelihealth.com/enews?262137

God Bless All,

marty auslander