RE: [MOL] Kathy! [00707] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy!

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy!

Kathy, I had the flu so bad a while back that it turned into walking pneumonia.  I got down to about 95 pounds and my friends teased me by saying that I had the 'noassatall' disease. (you have to say it fast).  I hated that because I couldn't do anything about it, no matter how much I ate.  My weight has come back and they definitely don't say that anymore, but your comment about the jeans reminded me of my 'noassatall' days. ha ha.

Regards,
Dusti