[MOL] Lillian [00704] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Title: Lillian

Now, don't start me crying Lil, but you are so right.  I'm saving this message so I can reread it when I need a kick in the pants.  That is a good idea about giving yourself time to 'gather your strength' and allowing yourself to indulge in crying, feeling sorry, or whatever.  I think I will try that.  Give myself 15 minutes a day to do my crying, I really do feel better after I cry.  Like God is helping me to cleanse myself or something.  Maybe it will help if I plan it.  I'll try it & let you know how I do.  May I ask who you were referring to on teaching you to be stronger?  Just nosy.  Love to you, Dusti