Re: [MOL] Kathy!/Lillian!/Kathleen! [00693] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!/Lillian!/Kathleen!

Hi Kathleen,

Well, my name is actually Kathleen as well, but I was only called that when
my mother was angry at me...    So I'm happy to go by Kathy!    :-))

And yes...  I agree that the MOL forum is a special place populated by very
special people and I am very greatful to have found it.

Love ya,  Kathy Q