Re: [MOL] to bess and others who wrote to me, andy [00692] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to bess and others who wrote to me, andy

Dear Andy:  I'm so glad you've been accepted into a clinical trial.  This is
really wonderful news.  As you know, I was in a clinical trial myself.  I
know I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't been.  You're going to be fine, my
friend.  Kathleen in Boise