Re: [MOL] Going Away Again [00691] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Going Away Again

Dearest Sylvia,

Shalom my friend. We come from strong mideastern mediterranean stock.
You know the term "never again" and "never giveup". that is what we
believe in, in order to be more determined than the disease. Thank you
for your kind message.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb