Re: [MOL] Ity Bit June ! [00684] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ity Bit June !

DEar Lil,

Do you log onto the Prostate cancer discussion group as you do with MOl?
May be beneficial to do so so that you can learn about the latest
techniques and learn from those who are being treated successfully. Just
a suggestion.

God Bless,
YOur FRiend,
marty