Re: [MOL] Lillian [00619] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Dusty.

When I had my colon resection, I had a  reaction to a pain medication. I was
throwing up so violently that I herniated the incision and required a second
surgery.  However, prior to the second surgery, I found an over the counter
medication for the vomiting.  It is call ermital (SP).  Maybe it will work
for your Mom. Best  Sylvia