Re: [MOL] Ity Bit June ! [00582] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ity Bit June !

We should know more on Monday about Chuck.  He will be returning to Staten
Island Hos.  In no way does it imply  that his prostate seed implants etc.
did not work, his gleason score had him where it could matasitzie; plus I
truly believe he had the mets already.  This is just one more thing we will
get through; but all the prayers are certainly welcomed!  Your friend,
lillian