From: Lillian [mailto:firefly@islc.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 1:25 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Bridget!

Have you gone to the Molers album yet?  Your page is up; just have to
drop
two more things in.  I have been a busy beaver fine tuning the pages.
Every
time I read your poem I cry!  Then I look over to your picture and cry
again.  Your eyes tell it all. they are beautiful eyes, the same for
your
poem;  with the poem one goes into the depth of your soul, with your
eye's
one sees no dance.

I will have to look up your part of Canada.  We used to live in
Burlinton,
Vermont, and trips to Quebec and Montreal were always of great pleasure.
We
met many wonderful friends from Canada and their daughters would come to
our
house for the summer to speak English.  Do you think I learned much
French?
I am just not very good at foreign languages.  Oh well, I could say
enough
to get by and give folks a laugh.  I loved the doors on the houses in
Quebec
and oh goodness, did I ever love the French Cooking.

It has been confirmed that my husband has bone mets.  We knew it a
couple of
weeks ago; but you know how that confirmation feels like.  I am in a
fog.
Will give myself two days to sulk and then it will be back to life.

Our little grand baby will be home this weekend from St. Jude's
Children's
Hospital, I can't wait to hold her.  Always loved babies of any age!!
LOL!

Take care Bridget, your replies to people are very good there kiddo.
Your
friend, lillian