Re: [MOL] NICK! [00554] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NICK!

Thank you so much for sharing this information we me.  I am thrilled that
you don't have to play the waiting game for a  liver.  That has me most
concerned.  Now next set of questions.  When will this take place, how long
of a wait for a liver section?  I wanted you to know that I have read where
there is much success to this and there is no reason why your wife can not
be a success story.  Thanks bunches, lillain

Warmly, lillian

more....