Re: Re: [MOL] Nick! [00463] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] Nick!

Dear Nick:
     Don't know where you live, but I know my husband years ago filmed a
liver transplant with the famous Dr.Starzl in Pittsburgh--he pioneered this
procedure which is done all over the country now.  The restrictions of an HMO
are maddening I'm sure, but make sure you go to a place that does this
procedure A LOT.  Best of luck.  Bess