[MOL] Fw: Walmart special [00460] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fw: Walmart special

----- Original Message -----
From: Betty L Hughey
To: NLPOST ; Kathy Smith ; Marcia J. Brown ; Nancy Stanyer ; Barb Kyle
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 7:03 PM
Subject: Fw: Walmart special

Subject: Here is a joke for ya...

A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know
which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register.
There is a Wal-Mart "associate" standing there with dark shades on.
She says, "Excuse me sir.....can you tell me anything about this
rod and reel?"  He says "Ma'am I'm blind but if you drop it on the
counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes."  She didn't believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway.
He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb.
test line.....It's a good all around rod and reel and it's $20.00."
She says, That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for so I'll take it
He walks behind the counter to the register. In the meantime the
woman farts.
At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way
he could tell it was her, being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only  person around.
He rings up the sale and says, That will be $25.50. She says. "But  didn't you say it was $20.00?"  He says, Yes ma'am,  the rod and  reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish bait is $2.50