Re: [MOL] pedophile list/REPLY [00450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] pedophile list/REPLY

1. 1998 wwwedu list archives: RE: Internet Safety and another pedophile
RE: Internet Safety and another pedophile Nogan, Susan (s_nogan@pta.org)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:45:59 -0500 Messages sorted by:
 date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ] Next message: Trevor shaw: "Re:
Internet Safety and another pedophile" Previous message
http://www.wested.org/hyper-discussions/wwwedu/1998/0665.html

2. Related Websites- The Anti Paedophile / Pedophile Network
WEBSITES OF INTEREST TO THOSE VISITING THE ANTI PEDOPHILE NETWORK Here you
will find what we find useful websites on the same or similar topic to that
of the Anti Pedophile Network. WEBSITES Title Website Address Angels In The
Night http://www.interfaith
http://www.hotstreak.net/anti/related/index.html

3. Richard Gardner - Theories and Opinions of the Self-Publisher of
Pedophile Sympathy Support (PSS
Dr. Richard Gardner - A Review of His Theories and Opinions Pedophilia
(pe"do-fil'e-ah) a paraphilia in which an adult desires or engages in sexual
relations with a child; it may be either homosexual or heterosexual in
nature. adj., pedophil'ic. Do Dr
http://www.join-hands.com/psychology/gardner_theories.html

4. Jefferson Clittlick Freedom Poland: Naturist Pedophile
Jefferson Clitlick Freedom Poland: Convicted Naturist Pedophile by Nikki
Craft One cop, who has known Clitlick and is familiar with the case and with
those involved, called the now John Poland a "caught-again-Christian." I too
wasn't very taken in by his
http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/NudistHallofShame/Clitlick.html

5. FYI] (Fwd) FC: Crypto bill will harm children, boost "pedophile
[FYI] (Fwd) FC: Crypto bill will harm children, boost "pedophile To:
debate@fitug.de Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) FC: Crypto bill will harm children,
boost "pedophile From: Horns@t-online.de
http://www.fitug.de/debate/9907/msg00329.html

6. pedophile laws - geekgirl#11
Leroy Hendricks likes little boys. by ROB CURLEY of The Topeka
Capital-Journal The 62-year-old pedophile has been in and out of prison
nearly all of his adult life. He satisfies his sexual appetite by preying on
small children. Young boys. Hendricks has
http://www.geekgirl.net/geekgirl/011crime/curley.html

Warmly, lillian

more....