[MOL] pedophile list [00449] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pedophile list

I am very interested in finding a list for pedophiles on the net. Can
you help me? I live in Ontario Canada and my nieces biological father is
a convicted pedophile and I need this information ASAP as he is trying
to get visitation rights to my niece. Over my dead body! I will do what
ever is needed to keep him away from her. PLEASE HELP if you can. Thank
you in advance.