Re: [MOL] Nick! [00448] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nick!

Nick, do they keep a National Waiting List for liver transplants?  Will your
wife get a liver section or a whole liver?  Can you tell I don't know anyone
who has had a liver transplant?  I sincerely hope it all goes well and fast
for the both of you and my prayers will be walking right beside you and your
wife.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....