Re: [Re: [MOL] to lillian]/ANDY! [00447] Medicine On Line

Re: [Re: [MOL] to lillian]/ANDY!

We will be thinking of you tomorrow.  There are medications you can take for
the nausea; so remember to ask for something.  Good luck and let us know how
you make out, your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....