Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy! [00438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Kathy!

Hi, Lil:  My brother is still living with me, and you're right -- he is very
much into music, too.  My other brother, however, is even more into music.
He's a professional jazz musician, and a fabulous one.  I sent some of his
music to our dear Greg, and he loved it.  I miss him.  My life is going very
well.  My business is beginning to pick up, my personal life is great, too.
I'm dating a wonderful man -- an architect, who is sweet, kind, funny, and
all the things I should have but don't usually look for in a man.  We've
become very fond of each other.  This is very nice!  He should be here in
about fifteen minutes.  We're going to spend the day together -- doing what,
I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter.  You have a good day, too, my friend.
Love, Kathy