Re: [MOL] Tommy [00332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tommy

I'm very happy to hear about Tommy! The best news is that he's still in
remission. The mini-transplant and the "perfect match" sound very
encouraging. I had the stem-cell transplant 8 months ago for Aml and it
was a clinical trial. We just have to keep hoping and praying for Tommy
and everyone who has to face this disease.  I think of him often and glad
that you update on his progress.  With Love, Nancy