Re: [MOL] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARTY & BARB..... [00330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARTY & BARB.....

Dear Nancy,

Barb and I were quite fortunate all these years to have been employed in
our company which was quite profitable and always looked forward to that
day when we can retire so that we can travel. The day Barb and I wished
to retire was the day she was diagnosed in 1994. It has taken most of
those savings to treat Barb the way she needed to be treated since her
cancer is very rare. For if it were not for that egg nest that we had
saved over the years.....I would hate to think of the consequence. Now
the positive moral of this story is......YOu and Don are in an
uncompromising position, say as we were and are and continue to be for
all of us. But without the belief that God has this master plan for each
of, then dreams and hopes and goals would be limited. So, like you and
Don we are thankful for what we have, whom we have and whom we can thank
for and the love that Barb and I have for each other, similarly like you
and Don is stronger and greater and tighther than say maybe if Barb or
Don did not have this disease. That to me is the Master Plan by the
Master.......LOVE and more LOVE.

God Bless You Nancy and Don,
marty auslander