Re: [MOL] Colon cancer diet [00222] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon cancer diet

Dear Jeanne,

YOu are doing so much,,,,,,there are so many things for all of us to
try, but you have covered the wealthies of therapies for us to learn and
succeed with. WE are adding to our process....coffee enemas to cleanse
and detoxify the liver and colon. You get use to it....

Also the necessities of the wellness principles besides nutrition is
loads of spirituality, psychoogical methods such as meditation and
guided imagery, purpose for living categories such as hobbies and
vacations, and much much in the way of positive support as we receive
from you and all the mOlers.

Am very very proud of you and the extraordinary determination and
perseverance in your quest to be well.

God Bless You,
marty auslander